- Each Kendama comes with a spare string
- Wood: Ash
- A classic all-rounder, for beginners as well as advanced players
- Grip varnish helps with balancing
- Weight sword (may vary): 70g
- Weight ball (may vary): 70g
- Version 2.0 with optimized shape
What is Kendama anyway?
If you ask yourself this question, we are happy to introduce you to Kendama.
The mysterious wooden piece is an old, very popular game of skill from Japan.
Enormously good against boredom and also good for training hand-eye coordination.
The word of the toy Kendama is composed of the Hiragana for sword and the character for ball.
Originating from the Edo period, it was once used as a weapon. Hard to believe, isn't it?
Don't be afraid to try it out, you won't regret it.